It’s the backbone of the Creo program.
Participant Data Analytics
Machine Learning takes the extensive data from each participant and hones it down to a personalized pathway to wellness.
- Evidence-based algorithms analyze each participant’s comprehensive screening results
- The screening results are crossed-referenced with health risk and readniness for change assessments
- Each employee’s chronic disease risks are identified and their personalized health improvement plans are created
Population Data Analytics
Participant’s personal health risk reports and personalized health improvement plans combine for meaningful population health improvements.
- Goes far beyond the “Normal” or “Abnormal” risk structure of typical assessments
- Creates precision population health risk stratification
- Enables effective population health risk mitigation
- Machine learning capabilities constantly monitor ongoing progress and refine programming